01642 373355 NEMS is an MRS Company Partner
So although according to our research 5% of us never eat out at either a pub, café or restaurant, that still leaves 95% of who do. Is the continental culture of eating out now entrenched in the UK’s behaviour?  Possibly so. Yes, the café (or caff) is a British institution, ... [More]


From our research, more than half the adult population are using social media. Within this headline figure there are noticeable differences. For a start 40% of those aged 65+ are not even able to access to the internet so social media blows this demographic into the long grass. Among social media u... [More]


NEMS Market Research Limited. Company registered in England no. 393 8078 Telephone: 01642 373355 Email: enquiries@nemsmr.co.uk